Rosebay Watersports in Port Orange rents Kayaks, Pedal Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs), Canoes, Pedal Boats, Mouse Boats and Fishing Skiffs.
Located at the Hidden Treasure Tiki Bar & Grill in Port Orange, Rosebay Watersports is a vacation destination where you can enjoy an exciting or relaxing time on the water and top it off with great food, cold drinks and sweeping panoramic views of the bay.
Bring your family and friends for fun and adventure at Rosebay Watersports! Be sure to check out our food and fun package deals!
PERSONAL WATERCRAFT RULES & REGULATIONS
***IMPORTANT: You must arrive 1 hour before tour departure time. If you arrive late, we will have to reschedule you for a later time.***
- The person renting/operating the Sea-Doo must be over the age of 21 and present a government issued ID at check-in
- A credit card is required for security
- An understanding of and ability to read basic English is required
- Guests 4-20 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who must be present at check in
- No one under the age of 21 is allowed under any circumstances to operate the Sea-Doo
- Maximum 2 persons on the Sea-Doo and the total weight of all persons must not exceed 300 lbs
GUESTS CANNOT PARTICIPATE IF:
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Have any medical conditions that could put themselves or others at risk
BECAUSE SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
By law in the State of Florida, anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, who operates a vessel powered by 10 horsepower or more must pass an approved boater safety course and have in his/her possession photographic identification and a boating safety education identification card issued by the FWC or a Florida boater education temporary certificate issued by an online course or authorized vendor.
Please take this course for $9.99, pass it and print out your temporary certificate. You MUST have this certificate with you when renting our motorized vessels.
We are located on the docks of Hidden Treasure Tiki Bar & Grill.
Our Burgers, Crab Cakes and Shrimp and Grits have been voted best in the area!
So, come HUNGRY!